First of all, thanks for all your messages and your encouragements.
The important changes of 0.2.5-pre24:
- The JIT compiler has been rewritten, the performance improvement can hit from 40% to 60% on my benchmarks ;
- The new JIT compiler now allows to run the emulator on systems with protections like ExecShield without disabling them ;
- The instability on the Windows platform should be solved (any feedback is welcome);
- Added a patch from Philipp Brenner to properly handle “Ctrl-C” key when running in hypervisor mode (BTS entry #21);
- It is now possible to run in hypervisor mode on Windows 2000 ;
- PA-4T+/PA-8T are now working correctly with IOS 12.0T (BTS entry #23, thanks to Vikas)