From IPFlow Netflow Collector
|Table of contents|
Release 0.49.8.7 (12 Jul 2005)
- Added support for Netflow v9 fields: min-ttl, max-ttl, ip-id.
- Added support for Ethernet address fields (in-src-mac, ...)
- Added multiplexer feature, that allows to receive multiple netflow streams of different routers on one UDP port (only IPv4 supported now).
Release 0.49.8.6 (12 May 2005)
- Added EIGRP (88) to the embedded protocol list.
- Modified the "egrep" tool to have a correct binary output file when using "src-site"/"dst-site" fields.
- The "egrep" tool can now ignore sites present in an input binary file (option "-i"). This permits to reclassify IP addresses with totally different sites.
- The experimental LDP module (not available to users yet) was splitted into many files to simplify it.
Release 0.49.8.5 (09 May 2005)
- Added a daemon mode to the collector, with the "--daemon" (or "-d") command line argument.
- Added a "pid-file" statement in the "options" section to write the Process Identifier (PID) of the collector to the specified file.
- Fixed the "logging" statement in the "options" section.
Release 0.49.8.4 (02 May 2005)
- Tru64 Unix, OpenBSD and Solaris 10 (i386) ports (not tested).
- Fixed an endless loop with empty Netflow-v9 templates (seen in a buggy IOS version).
- Netflow Simulator fix to allocate entries on a 8-byte boundary (the previous alignment used could cause a crash on Sparc).
- Fixed a segfault in binary log-formats when "input-ifindex" and/or "output-ifindex" are used without "router" field (which is mandatory in this case).
- All tools now use internal command line parsing instead of getopt()/getopt_long() for portability reasons.
Release 0.49.8.3 (27 Apr 2005)
- Special bug-fixes for the Solaris/Sparc port, other platforms are not affected.
Release 0.49.8.2 (22 Apr 2005)
- Fixed a segmentation fault when binary files are produced by tools like grep, egrep, top and concat and when site fields (src-site and dst-site) are used.
- Fixed some un-aligned memory accesses on the Alpha platform.
Release 0.49.8.1 (20 Apr 2005)
- Fixes a stupid bug over 0.49.8 preventing a successful initialization of the collector. Post-treatment tools and Netflow Simulator are not affected. Workaround: create a /tmp/AxEY file.
Release 0.49.8 (19 Apr 2005)
- Initial release.